How to Prepare 'em
Brrrito Dave's Microwave Instructions.
- Snip off opposite corners of packaging so air can circulate throughout
- High heat for 1:30, turn burrito over & high heat for another 1:30 (*)
- Remove packaging and let stand for 1-2 minutes and ENJOY!
Brrrito Dave's Oven Instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove burrito from it's packaging & place on non stick baking pan
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn burrito over and bake for another 30 minutes - internal temp should be 165F
- Let cool and ENJOY!
You can also thaw them overnight in refrigerator and then bake for approximately 25 minutes in oven or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
If you like your Brrritos a little toasty, finish them off in a toaster oven or broiler for 1 minute on top and bottom.