How to Prepare 'em
Brrrito Dave's Microwave Instructions.
- Snip off opposite corners of packaging so air can circulate throughout
- High heat for 1:30-2:00, turn burrito over & high heat for another 1:30-2:00 (*)
- Remove packaging and let stand for 1-2 minutes and ENJOY!
If you like your Brrritos a little toasty, finish them off in a toaster oven or oven @ 450 for 1-2 minutes on top and bottom.
Brrrito Dave's Oven Instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove burrito from it's packaging & place on non stick baking pan
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn burrito over and bake for another 30 minutes - internal temp should be 165F
- Let cool and ENJOY!
You can also thaw them overnight in refrigerator and then bake for approximately 25 minutes in oven or until internal temperature reaches 165F.